- Welcome to the Moegirlpedia,here is the Discussion board.This page is for questions about how to use or edit Moegirlpedia or other things about Moegirlpedia
- We are all volunteers, so sometimes replies can take some time. Please be patient. Check back on this page to see if your topic has been replied.
- You can click on here to add a new topic
- For the Chinese discussion board, click here.
Welcome to English Moegirlpedia's Discussion page!
You can speak freely!
But don't use it as an excuse to attack other people's language.
Others, like us, are not perfect.
Please respect other people's comments.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Do not upload the flie with the chinese name
As the title--Patroller KumoKasumi 10:23, 2 November 2017 (CDT)
What's “萌属性” in English?
I'm new and interested in contributing, but I have no idea where to start.
Girls' Frontline seems to be your primary focus at the moment, which I'm unfortunately not acquainted with. Do you guys recommend playing it?
- You can write anything that is moe here, this place is still getting built from scratch, and you see a lot of Girls' Frontline pages because there is a dedicated editor called Varxo (who happens to spot this section and posted a reply here) who had worked on the topic. -- VA-RX0Talk to me! 04:58, 12 December 2018 (CST)
Looks like no one would read Moegirl Pedia English version
How deserted here is!
By the way, I'm wandering why the language of the User Interface is still Chinese
And how about translating some Chinese entries into English to expand here--在下比利有何贵干 (talk) 08:28, 20 December 2017 (CST)
agree--The sysop KumoKasumi 00:28, 23 December 2017 (CST)
- If you create/find a corresponding one, Yeah. Otherwise see below -- VA-RX0Talk to me! 04:59, 12 December 2018 (CST)
Nope--The sysop KumoKasumi 23:15, 27 December 2017 (CST)
Different names for Western, Japanese, Chinese and Korean animation/comic works, or the same?
In Wikipedia, Western animations are usually called animations or cartoons, Japanese ones anime, Chinese ones donghua and Korean ones aeni.
Similarly, Western comics are called comics, Japanese ones manga, Chinese ones manhua and Korean ones manhwa.
So what should we use in Moegirlpedia? Use the same name (but which? ), or different names?