This page was originally from a certain page(s) in SNK Wiki; the copyright license may be different from those of Moegirlpedia. The information here may be very different from the source after different edits by users. For more information, see Moegirlpedia:Copyrights.
|Origin Name||Wild Leona|
|Other Names||Orochi Leona|
|Date of Birth||January 10|
|Weight||66kg (146 lbs)kg|
|Leona, Guidel (Father, deceased), deceased mother, Heidern (adoptive father), Sandra and Clara (Adopted father's wife and daughter, deceased)|
|Wild Leona's more pictures|
Wild Leona, known as "Orochi Leona" or "Awakened Orochi Blood from the Darkness Leona" in Japan (ヤミノナカオロチノチニメザメルレオナ, Yami no naka Orochi no Chi ni Mezameru Reona), is the name attributed to Leona Heidern when the Riot of the Blood is activated within her. She first appeared in The King of Fighters '97.
When Goenitz came to ask Gaidel for help to ressurect Orochi, Leona was there. Goenitz activated the Riot of the Blood within her and she murdered her family and the entire village. Years later, in 1997, near the finals of the '97 tournament, the Riot of the Blood once again was triggered and Leona went berserk, attacking her team mates, Ralf and Clark, but she was eventually defeated. In 2003, the Orochi seal was damaged once again and she entered the Riot of the Blood, badly injuring Ralf and Clark.
During this state, Leona goes berserk and will attack anyone she sees. She also tends to vomit blood prior to entering the Riot of Blood. Her hair changes to crimson red as opposed of the usual blue.
- Slashing Hands - Leona can cut or pierce with her hands.
- Cutting Aura - Leona can create a cutting aura around her hands and feet.
- Cutting Ball - Leona can create a ball of energy surrounded by several energy blades.
Her fighting style remains unchanged, but she becomes faster and more brutal. Unlike Iori, her actions seem to be more primal in that she has a new walking animation and even a new running animation that enables her to run under mid-level projectiles.
- Control Crisis - The King of Fighters '97, The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
- Jungle Bouncer - The King of Fighters 2002
- DESERT REQUIEM ~Operation02UM~ - The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- Irregular Mission - The King of Fighters XIII
- Smell of Gunpowder - The King of Fighters XIII (when the music is set to "Type B", console version only, shared with Ralf Jones and Clark Still)
- The King of Fighters '96 - Gameboy port only; as Leona !
- The King of Fighters R-1 - Mid-boss and secret character
- The King of Fighters '97 - Mid-boss and secret character
- The King of Fighters 2000 - As a PS2 Maniac Striker for Ralf
- The King of Fighters 2002 - Leona can transform into her Wild form by inputting a command during fight. In this state, she is in a non-canonical full control (full consciousness, as hinted by her voice in this state) of herself.
- The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match - unlockable
- The King of Fighters XIII - During Leona's SDM's and NeoMax, her hair color changes to red.