Miku(未来、ミク、みく， meaning future. or 美九, meaning beautiful nine; 深紅, meaning dark red; 美紅, meaning beautiful red) is a normal Japanese name. Miku may refer to:
Characters with the given name Miku
- Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid singing synthesizer, who is often called ミク in Japan or 初音 in China.
- Miku Busujima, a character from Lucky Star
- Miku Maekawa, a character from THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS
- Miku Kajiwara, a character from Idol Memories
- Miku Kohinata, a character from Senki Zesshō Symphogear
- Miku Karashima, a character from Tetsudō Musume
- Miku Izayoi, a character from DATE A LIVE
3-jigen people with the name Miku
- Miku Isshiki, a woman seiyu from Japan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.