Girls' Frontline: USP Compact
Welcome to Girls' Frontline wiki！You can look up information regarding Girls' Frontline.
Moegirlpedia welcomes you to take part in improving related articles!
You are welcome to assist inediting this article。Please understand the editing guidelines and search for related information before editing. Please do not post anything inappropriate in the comment section, including but not limited to argument-causing language and personal attacks. Moegirlpedia wishes you a nice time on this site.
Angels of Grifon! Advance!
|Original name||USP Compact|
|Place of origin||Germany|
|Manufactured by||Heckler & Koch, EAS|
USP Compact is a character from the Tactical SRPG ES game Girls' Frontline and its derivatives, developed by MicaTeam and published by DigitalSky.
The USP is a semi-automatic pistol developed in Germany by Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) in 1989, as a replacement for the P7 series of handguns. Like their large frame predecessors, USP Compacts are designed with the demanding needs of law enforcement and military shooters. The USP uses a more conventional Browning-style cam-locked action, similar to that used in the Hi-Power, but with a polymer frame. Using a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy +P loads. The USP Compact is capable of firing cartridges in 9 mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP. Based on the full-size USP models, these small pistols combine compact size with optimum effective shooting performance.
- Caliber: 9mm/.357sig/40SW/.45ACP
- 194 mm (7.64 in) (USP 9 mm/.40)
- 201 mm (7.87 in) (USP .45)
- 173 mm (6.81 in) (Compact 9 mm/.40)
- 219 mm (8.64 in) (Tactical .40/.45)
- 224 mm (8.81 in) (Expert .40)
- 240 mm (9.45 in) (Match)
- Weight without magazine:
- 748 g (1.65 lb) (USP 9 mm/.40)
- 789 g (1.74 lb) (USP .45)
- 667 g (1.47 lb) (Compact 9 mm)
- 694 g (1.53 lb) (Compact .40)
- 726 g (1.60 lb) (Compact .45)
- 771 g (1.70 lb) (Tactical 9 mm)
- 861 g (1.90 lb) (Tactical .40/.45)
- 875 g (1.93 lb) (Expert .40)
- 848 g (1.87 lb) (Expert .45)
- 1180 g (2.6 lb) (Match 9mm/.40/.45)
- Barrel length：
- 108 mm (4.25 in) (USP 9 mm/.40)
- 112 mm (4.41 in) (USP .45)
- 91 mm (3.58 in) (Compact 9 mm/.40)
- 97 mm (3.80 in) (Compact .45)
- 121 mm (4.78 in) (Tactical 9 mm/.40)
- 132 mm (5.19 in) (Expert .40/.45)
- 153 mm (6.02 in) (Elite)
- 153 mm (6.02 in) (Match)
- Magazine size:
- 13 rounds (9×19mm)
- 12 rounds (.357, .40 S&W)
- 8 or 10 rounds (.45 ACP)
- Rifling: polygonal
- Action: Short recoil, DA/SA, DA/DAO
- Manufactured: 1993-
- Muzzle velocity: 350 m/s
- Sights: Rear notch and front blade (Patridge, "3-dot" type; adjustable rear on Tactical, Match and Expert)
Double action trigger with manual safety on the left side. If lever is pressed below the “fire” position, it acts as a decocker, bringing the hammer down and then returning to the fire position.
Same as No.1, but the safety lever on the right side.
Double action trigger with decock-only lever on the left side.
Same as No.3 but the lever on the right side.
Double-action-only trigger with manual safety lever on the left side.
Same as No.5 but the lever on the right side.
DAO trigger without any manual safety.
P8 pistol, with “inverted” safety lever, that is, upper position of the lever is for fire and lower for safe. When the safety is applied, the hammer is decocked automatically.
Double action trigger with manual safety on the left side. No safe decocking functionality is provided.
|Catalogue number: NO.141||Rarity：★★|
|Nationality: German||Type: Handgun|
|CV: Sato Yushi||Illustrator: 哈路卡|
|Stats (Growth: A)|
|Health (C)||29→57||Damage (C)||9→25|
|Dodge (S)||12→100||Accuracy (A)||7→59|
|Movement speed (B)||15→15||Rate of fire (A)||42→63|
|Annihilation Command||Raises the echelon's accuracy by 50% (100%). Lasts for 5 (8) seconds. Initial cooldown at 6 seconds and interval at 15 (12) seconds.|
|Effect||Affects all T-dolls. Rate of fire +14% (28%).|
- The buff effect of handguns will be improved when they undergo dummy expansions.
- Data in the Stats section correspond to the threshold at level 1 / at level 100 / after MOD 1 digi-mind update / after MOD 2 digi-mind update / after MOD 3 digi-mind update (if available).
- Data in parentheses ("()") is the maximum possible value of the stat.