Girls' Frontline: AA-12
Welcome to Girls' Frontline wiki！You can look up information regarding Girls' Frontline.
Moegirlpedia welcomes you to take part in improving related articles!
You are welcome to assist inediting this article。Please understand the editing guidelines and search for related information before editing. Please do not post anything inappropriate in the comment section, including but not limited to argument-causing language and personal attacks. Moegirlpedia wishes you a nice time on this site.
Orgh! Not good...Disgusted by my suddenly serious self.
|Girls' Frontline: AA-12|
AA12 is a character from the Tactical SRPG ES game Girls' Frontline developed by MicaTeam and published by Digital Sky and its derivatives. She joined the struggle on June 21, 2018.
The weapon originated from an experimental project by Max Atchisson, the AAS, which was field-tested in Vietnam, exhibiting effectivness in close-quarters combat in the jungles. The AAS was automatic, which increased its firepower potential. After the war ended, a number of improved weapon systems based on the AAS were worked on. The AA-12 emerged as a modernized AAS in the 1980s, and was improved over the next 20 years without going into serial production. Military Police Systems of the USA acquired the rights of the AA-12 in the 2000s in hopes that it would be used by the US police forces and the US military. The South Korean USAS-12 also originated from the Atchisson concept of automatic shotguns.
The AAS is chambered for the 12 Gauge shells which are powerful enough yet comfortably enough to fire, at the same time due to the wide availability of shells of this caliber, this decision also lowered production and usage costs. The AAS uses a simple blowback, open-bolt mechanism to fire in full-auto. The cylindrical bolt is positioned inside the steel chamber. To house the long bolt when it reciprocates back and to lower the rate of fire the entire mechanism extends all the way back to the butt stock. The firing mechanism was borrowed from the Browning M1918, while the handguard was borrowed from the M16A1.
The MPS-developed AA-12 has 188 changes and improvements to the original blueprint, modifications included changing the AA-12 from blowback- to gas-operated with a locked breech. "When the bolt flies back after firing to cycle another round, around 80% of what would normally be felt as recoil is absorbed by a proprietary gas system. A recoil spring grabs another 10%, leaving the final recoil a remarkable 10% of the normal recoil for a 12-gauge round—so you can point the AA-12 at a target and unload the full magazine without significant loss of accuracy". MPS also teamed up with Action Manufacturing Company, and Special Cartridge Company to combine the gun with FRAG-12 High-Explosive ammunition into a multifunction weapon system. The weapon was lightened to 4.76 kg (10.5 lb) and shortened to 966 mm (38.0 in) but retained the same barrel length. The CQB model has a 13-inch barrel, and is half a pound lighter than the regular model. Uncommon in other automatic shotguns, the AA-12 fires from an open bolt, a feature more commonly found in submachine guns, as well as heavy and squad-level machine guns. It uses 8-round box, 20-round drum, or 32-round drum magazines, as opposed to the original 5-round box magazine. Due to the abundant use of stainless steel and the fouling-resistant design, MPS has claimed that the weapon requires little to no cleaning or lubrication. Its designer however states that cleaning is required after 10,000 rounds.
- The buff effect of handguns will be improved when they undergo establishment augmentations.
- Data in the Stats section correspond to the threshold at level 1 / at level 100 / after MOD 1 digi-mind update / after MOD 2 digi-mind update / after MOD 3 digi-mind update (if available).
- Data in parentheses ("()") is the maximum possible value of the stat.
|AA12 official setting|
- Hyperketonemia describes an elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood, usually as a result of the body breaking down fat instead of glucose (due to a shortage of the latter) to provide energy required to sustain life.
- It is also commonly generalized with ketosis, the metabolic state in which the liver breaks down fatty acids to produce ketone bodies. Normally, ketone concentrations in the human blood resides below 0.2 mmol/L, with post-exercise levels between 2.5 and 3.5 mmol/L. However, if other complications (such as type 1 diabetes) are present, the levels may exceed 15 mmol/L if left unchecked, evoking ketoacidosis, which is a life-threatening emergency.
- This is also in agreement with the setting that AA-12 requires punctual intakes of sugar.
|CV not implemented|
Commander hello. I'm AA-12, please... Orgh! Not good...Disgusted by my suddenly serious self.
How on earth do some dolls maintain their skin? Better ask about it in the "Confession office" next time I'm staying up...
Using violence like barbarians is just so stupid. Advanced solutions should be used as an advanced T-doll.
Hey, hey! ......Are you doing physical punishment? Reject violence!
|As adjutant (post-oath link establishment)||I heard the opinion of other dolls towards Commander...You, I'm not minding using violence if you stray too far.
|Winning battle as MVP|
|Beginning logistic support|
|Finishing logistic support|
Hah....never thought it could have reached this phase, now what do we do? Shoulda' been more formal for these occasions right? Hang on just let me grasp this...And...Commander, I-I'm happy to...Ah it's that meaning anyway, you just know it.
- Characters labeled "EXTRA" are the results of various collaboration efforts and are not directly based on actual firearms.